Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Girl's Night Out

 
With Benjy and Brittany's wedding only a week away, the girls decided to take a night away from the craziness at home. We decided to head to a little Bed and Breakfast in Monticello, about a half hour away from home. Brittany had no idea what we were planning. All she knew was that she had plans. Lucky for us, she fell asleep on the couch while everyone was arriving. We all gathered around the couch to wake her up. She was surprised to see us all around her, as her sister lives a few hours away.
 
So, armed with spa stuff, junk food, and laughter we loaded into the van.
 
 
This picture was without Brittany's bags, I think. Also, Ashley and Kaddie didn't have their things in this vehicle either. What can we say? We're girls ;)

 
Sparkling grape juice, yogurt covered pretzels, pumpkin roll, cuties, soda, candy...whew! Junk food abounds!

 
I picked up some different face masks and grabbed some of my Bath and Body lotions for our little spa time. We also borrowed a hand waxing machine for the night. As we snacked and talked we painted our nails, waxed our hands and, of course, had fun with the face masks!
 
 
I think we all liked the clay mask! If you ever want to creep someone out, just buy a tube of face mask! Don't you just love Brittany's mustache?
 
We had two adjoining rooms, which was nice since the rooms were a bit smaller than I had anticipated.
 
 


 
I may have broken the faucet. Oops. At least it provided some amusement! Everyone avoided that sink after I got sprayed.


 
After talking for a long time we watched a movie. I actually forget what it was called. It was about a football player and his daughter. After the movie, we were all pretty much comatose, so we headed to our respective rooms and crashed.
 
 
Jo and I shared this very large and comfortable air mattress. Next time I go camping I think I will take one of these! It was almost as comfortable as my bed at home.
 
We just spent one night at the B&B. It was a nice reprieve from the crazy wedding preparations that are taking place around here! On the way home everyone crashed. And by everyone, I mean all those in the backseat. Kim and I stayed awake, which is a good thing seeing as I was driving!
 
 


 
I love this group of girls! Even though this is the first time I have really spent time with Ashley and Kaddie, we had a blast! I am really looking forward to spending more fun times with these girls.
 
With only 4 days until the wedding, life is getting crazy around here! Hopefully I will get another post up here before the end of the week.
 
Thanksgiving Blessings!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment