Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Spring in Swing

As the thermometer steadily rises so does the excitement and activity around the Lehman household. Today after church we gave ourselves a break from all the crazy activity and took the time to just enjoy spring.
 
We have a flowering crab apple tree right outside our living room window. The past few days it has been simply GORGEOUS to look at.
 
 
Mary and I just walked around outside, taking pictures and enjoying the warm weather. We stole a flower off the tree for Mary's hair :) Notice the short sleeves and shorts...we are definitely excited for summer time!

 
The water was cold, but we did wade around in the creek for a little while. I just love this picture of Mary because I caught it when she wasn't really posing. She was right in the middle of a giggle :)
 
 
I have such a beautiful sister <3
 
 
Bare feet!!! Tis the season where shoes become foreign.
 
 
After taking pictures with Mary I went in search of Isaac. I found him reading books on the couch. We try to get him to look at books more often, and it usually doesn't succeed. This time he started looking at them without any prompting. He just couldn't resist the Sesame Street book sitting in plain sight :)
 
 
I did convince him to come outside, though. His favorite things to do in warm weather are jumping on the trampoline, playing basketball, and riding his bike or Mary's scooter.



 
 
I must confess that Isaac does not enjoy climbing trees, probably because he is extremely lacking in balance and coordination. I had to help him up and he informed me that it "wasn't safe."



 
After playing outside and taking lots of pictures, we came inside and enjoyed a perfect warm weather refreshment: pink lemonade. It was nice to spend a lazy afternoon doing whatever sounded fun. There aren't many of those available right now!!
 
 
 There are only 15 more days until I set out for Europe for 3 weeks with my Grandparents. I will be super busy trying to finish up school before then, so this will most likely be my last blog post until then!
Have a blessed week and get out there to enjoy spring!




2 comments:

  1. I Love the pictures of Isaac, he is so handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog post my dear daughter!! Daddy-o

    ReplyDelete